IV ClinicsThoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

OzSport

Re: Thoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

Post by OzSport » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:46 pm

NewLifeScience wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:23 pm
CeeJayBee wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:24 pm
RobSmith wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 am
Well one way of diluting your plasma is to simply be a regular blood donor. (I've always thought there was something in the medieval practice of using leeches) !!
You only lose about 6 - 7% but its still dilution to some minor extent until the body makes it up again. 

But they talk about a substitute, Albumin and saline.... a swap out.

I wonder where this is being done now. Because it doesn't sound so difficult.

I'd friggin like to try it.

I agree. This makes sense to me, I would also like to try it. I think being in this forum allows me to accumulate information about the constellation of issues that constitute aging. It is a very complex issue.

Agree, I learn so many cool things on this forum!  :D

OzSport

Re: Thoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

Post by OzSport » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Thanks Everyone for your feedback!  If I find any more info about this, I'll post it here!  :D
Newage

Post by Newage » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:07 pm

If you were a racehorse OzSport it wouldn’t be a problem getting it done. lol 😂 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Let's get some ABS clinics open. All you need is one doc to be on the papers and get things moving.

There is enough info in this forum to build a serious healthspan plan and it doesn't have to be expensive.

Can someone from ABS contact me about setting up a clinic in Northern Ontario? I can get a doctor on side. ABS will own all rights, etc.
NMN

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Sulforaphane
TMG
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:11 pm

I hear all of you. This is a service that doesn't sound too complicated to perform... and results could be felt in a matter of weeks.

I want in on something like this.
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm

NewLifeScience wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:40 pm
Let's get some ABS clinics open. All you need is one doc to be on the papers and get things moving.

There is enough info in this forum to build a serious healthspan plan and it doesn't have to be expensive.

Can someone from ABS contact me about setting up a clinic in Northern Ontario? I can get a doctor on side. ABS will own all rights, etc.

Has there been any feedback on this?

OzSport

Post by OzSport » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Newage wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:07 pm
If you were a racehorse OzSport it wouldn’t be a problem getting it done. lol 😂 

Haha, true to that Newage!   :lol:

OzSport

Post by OzSport » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:51 pm

Newage wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:18 pm
NewLifeScience wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Has there been any feedback on this?

Same, I'd be interested in any feedback on this idea as well!
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:51 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:11 pm
 I hear all of you. This is a service that doesn't sound too complicated to perform... and results could be felt in a matter of weeks.

I want in on something like this.

Count me in, too!  :D
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:14 pm

i am wondering what the lowest level of medical certification would be required to operate a lab that did this.

One method would need more capital letters after your name than the other.

Removing your blood and putting the plasma back in is very tricky requiring intensive skill and lab equipment.

Removing your blood and allowing it to replenish itself is another.

Removing your blood and adding saline is another.

These last two are interesting. I think the risks are extremely minimal, and the benefits could be quite something, particularly for the elderly.

Any Canadian doctors on here who want to discuss this further?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic