IV ClinicsThoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

OzSport

Thoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

Post by OzSport » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Hey forum friends, I've come across this article (and I believe that Dr. Sinclair has cross-referenced it), and I was wondering what your thoughts are on it in regards to having it done?  Where could one go to get this treatment?  

Here is a link to the article:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 115724.htm

RobSmith

Re: Thoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

Post by RobSmith » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 am

Well one way of diluting your plasma is to simply be a regular blood donor. (I've always thought there was something in the medieval practice of using leeches) !!
You only lose about 6 - 7% but its still dilution to some minor extent until the body makes it up again. 
Newage

Re: Thoughts on this article / paper: "Diluting blood plasma rejuvenates tissue, reverses aging in mice"

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:28 pm

RobSmith wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:50 am
Well one way of diluting your plasma is to simply be a regular blood donor. (I've always thought there was something in the medieval practice of using leeches) !!
You only lose about 6 - 7% but its still dilution to some minor extent until the body makes it up again. 

A lot of the old race horse trainers used to bleed their horses through the neck until the horse nearly toppled over.
The older trainers swore by the improved performance of the horses by way of the rejuvenation of the blood.
A bit draconian but “none the less” a part of their training program..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:52 pm

Ah alittle blood letting! :shock:

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:21 pm

This is crazy!

So it is almost like creating a 'fasting' scenario for your blood supply, triggering a response.

Also filtering out accumulated proteins is a kind of triggered cleaning of the blood.

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:24 pm

RobSmith wrote:

But they talk about a substitute, Albumin and saline.... a swap out.

I wonder where this is being done now. Because it doesn't sound so difficult.

I'd friggin like to try it.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:23 pm

CeeJayBee wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:24 pm
RobSmith wrote:

But they talk about a substitute, Albumin and saline.... a swap out.

I wonder where this is being done now. Because it doesn't sound so difficult.

I'd friggin like to try it.

I agree. This makes sense to me, I would also like to try it. I think being in this forum allows me to accumulate information about the constellation of issues that constitute aging. It is a very complex issue.
Taking:
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
NMN 500mg
Melatonin 1mg (am)
Blueberry extract 1g
Berberine 250mg
Vitamin E tocotrienols 50 mg
Astragalus 500 mg
Methyl B12 5000 mcg 3x/week
Methyl Folate 1000 mcg 1-3/week
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic