NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:19 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:40 am
Im willing to say they will become your new go to! Im loving these in fact Im making it more complete by adding 600mgs of NR. 

100% right drkris69.
When the NAD+ Complete arrives my new Protocol will include AliveByScience...
NAD+ Lipo  Complete Capsules..
NAD+ Lipo Gel..
NR Lipo Capsules..
Resveratrol Lipo Capsules..
This will become my NAD+/NMN Base.
I also include many other supplements from the ABS range including the Renue Lotions and Serums.
Not forgetting to mention the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol once a month for 5 months.
The “ Grand Father” clock in my lounge room that is already going backwards will pick up more speed 😂

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am

I think at this point it would be kinda cool to get a NAD test done to see where our levels are at. I think you have your bases covered mate with that stack! :D

Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:41 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am
I think at this point it would be kinda cool to get a NAD test done to see where our levels are at. I think you have your bases covered mate with that stack! :D

If NAD testing were available to you drkris69 over there that would be the ultimate guide to how the body was absorbing and converting the molecules and also the levels being maintained in the body over time.
Jocko might be able to advise you if and where the test is available. Over here unfortunately I don’t think there is much chance for the test in the short term. We are quite a long away behind the USA in health and longevity.  🤔

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic