NAD+NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

peptimaniac
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:37 pm

NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by peptimaniac » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:43 pm

What are the differences in effectiveness and dosage/ administration between an IV NAD+ and a subcutaneous injection? I learned that with an IV drip they could do 750mg over a 1-2 hour period so If I was to receive the same dose subcutaneously how would that be done? Is IV much more effective? Thanks.


Drdavid
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Drdavid » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Many doctors do not deliver NAD+ by subQ route. With the IV route NAD+ is typically given in a slow drip to avoid the side effects but some doctors use a combination of pharmaceuticals to give a rapid infusion. We provide both routes of delivery and have seen good results with both. The bottom line is usually time!
peptimaniac
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:37 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by peptimaniac » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:26 pm
Many doctors do not deliver NAD+ by subQ route. With the IV route NAD+ is typically given in a slow drip to avoid the side effects but some doctors use a combination of pharmaceuticals to give a rapid infusion. We provide both routes of delivery and have seen good results with both. The bottom line is usually time!
Thanks Drdavid! So If I were want to inject 750mg of NAD+ subQ and minimize side effects would injecting about 95mg every 15 min be a good strategy? Does a heavier person need a larger dose?
Drdavid
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Drdavid » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 pm

With an IM injection of NAD+ we have not experienced any side effects at 1000mg dosing. I recommend that you let a physician that has experience in NAD+ to develop your injection plan.
canadahealthy
Posts: 344
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by canadahealthy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:08 am

Drdavid wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 pm
With an IM injection of NAD+ we have not experienced any side effects at 1000mg dosing. I recommend that you let a physician that has experience in NAD+ to develop your injection plan.
I would think that a SubQ route would make it much harder to determine where the NAD+ ends up? I guess you are looking for a time released option.

I am not aware of any studies showing how that works with NAD, but u certainly wouldn't be trying it on my own unless I had at least 3 capital letters after my name :)
Newage
Posts: 1188
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Newage » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:08 am

I agree. Should only be considered using strict Medical Practitioner involvement and supervision..
drkris69
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by drkris69 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm

I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:
peptimaniac
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:37 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by peptimaniac » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm

I dissolved 150mg of NAD per 1ml bac water and ran it through a .22 micron filter into a sterile vial. I proceeded to inject 1ml slowly into the fat into my upper thigh. A few min later feelings of nausea and shortness of breath are felt. The injection sight stings a little and an area of 3-4 inches diameter is numb on the surface of the skin. When I massage the area I get more intense flushes of nausea.

What is the typical mg per/ml for the subcutaneous injection and is the numbness normal?
Drdavid
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Drdavid » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:09 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm
I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:

 
It burns a little but not bad.  
drkris69
Posts: 843
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by drkris69 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:13 pm

peptimaniac wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm
I dissolved 150mg of NAD per 1ml bac water and ran it through a .22 micron filter into a sterile vial. I proceeded to inject 1ml slowly into the fat into my upper thigh. A few min later feelings of nausea and shortness of breath are felt. The injection sight stings a little and an area of 3-4 inches diameter is numb on the surface of the skin. When I massage the area I get more intense flushes of nausea.

What is the typical mg per/ml for the subcutaneous injection and is the numbness normal?

 
That would be a DrDavid question....The numbness doesnt sound right to me.
 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic