NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:19 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:40 am
Im willing to say they will become your new go to! Im loving these in fact Im making it more complete by adding 600mgs of NR. 

100% right drkris69.
When the NAD+ Complete arrives my new Protocol will include AliveByScience...
NAD+ Lipo  Complete Capsules..
NAD+ Lipo Gel..
NR Lipo Capsules..
Resveratrol Lipo Capsules..
This will become my NAD+/NMN Base.
I also include many other supplements from the ABS range including the Renue Lotions and Serums.
Not forgetting to mention the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol once a month for 5 months.
The “ Grand Father” clock in my lounge room that is already going backwards will pick up more speed 😂

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am

I think at this point it would be kinda cool to get a NAD test done to see where our levels are at. I think you have your bases covered mate with that stack! :D

Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:41 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:09 am
I think at this point it would be kinda cool to get a NAD test done to see where our levels are at. I think you have your bases covered mate with that stack! :D

If NAD testing were available to you drkris69 over there that would be the ultimate guide to how the body was absorbing and converting the molecules and also the levels being maintained in the body over time.
Jocko might be able to advise you if and where the test is available. Over here unfortunately I don’t think there is much chance for the test in the short term. We are quite a long away behind the USA in health and longevity.  🤔

jam3zgt

Post by jam3zgt » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:41 am

I have just started learning about the benefits of NAD+ in the past few months as well as the differences in NR and NMN. My first bottle of NAD+ nasal spray arrived a few days ago and I just begun using it.  Is there added benefit in taking the sublingual tablets as well as the nasal spray? 
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:19 pm

Newage wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:19 pm
drkris69 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:40 am
Im willing to say they will become your new go to! Im loving these in fact Im making it more complete by adding 600mgs of NR. 

100% right drkris69.
When the NAD+ Complete arrives my new Protocol will include AliveByScience...
NAD+ Lipo  Complete Capsules..
NAD+ Lipo Gel..
NR Lipo Capsules..
Resveratrol Lipo Capsules..
This will become my NAD+/NMN Base.
I also include many other supplements from the ABS range including the Renue Lotions and Serums.
Not forgetting to mention the Mayo Clinic Fisetin Protocol once a month for 5 months.
The “ Grand Father” clock in my lounge room that is already going backwards will pick up more speed 😂

Great price for the Liosomal Resveratrol. Amazing!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 am

Sounds like you have the bases covered Canada! Whats wild for me is when I first started taking the new NAD complete, I started feeling that same surge when I first started NMN two yrs ago! BOOM!!! :o

Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:02 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 am
Sounds like you have the bases covered Canada! Whats wild for me is when I first started taking the new NAD complete, I started feeling that same surge when I first started NMN two yrs ago! BOOM!!! :o

My NAD+ Complete has now arrived at the Post Office and I will collect it this weekend and start taking the Capsules on Monday.
Looking forward to getting that same initial surge of energy as you did drkris. 
As you say .. Boom!!! 😳
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 am

jam3zgt wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:41 am
I have just started learning about the benefits of NAD+ in the past few months as well as the differences in NR and NMN. My first bottle of NAD+ nasal spray arrived a few days ago and I just begun using it.  Is there added benefit in taking the sublingual tablets as well as the nasal spray? 

Very much so. The Sublingual Tablets or the Lipo Capsules work well as a team with the Nasal Spray. Long term results with the Tablets or Capsules and nearly instant absorption and results from the Nasal Spray. “Hand in Hand”
Depending on your budget of course...
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:42 am

Started my NAD+ Lipo Complete Capsules today. Began with 2 Capsules of Complete and 2 squirts of NAD+ Lipo Gel with 1 capsule of Lipo NR plus 1 capsule of Glutathione.
Increased energy already and as you say drkris a very similar feeling to the initial energy surge experienced when starting out on NMN.
I will use your very good description drkris69...
Boom!!!  :shock:

michaeljkelly

Post by michaeljkelly » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:34 pm

I just got the combo NMN and NAD+ lipo last Friday. It really packs a punch. I seem to only need 500mg or else i am hopping all over the place.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic