NAD+Beginning of a new journey

drkris69
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Newage you never cease to amaze me!


Newage
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:16 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:56 pm
Newage you never cease to amaze me!
Thank you drkris69.
I personally try and set “a very high bar” with my actions and I believe that’s where a strong mind set comes into play..
You only have two choices in life:
“Get it done” or sit on the couch and
“think about maybe doing it”. :shock:
drkris69
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by drkris69 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:30 am

GET ER DONE!...... :D
Newage
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Have just ordered the LSG Resveratrol/Curcumin
gel and looking forward to it arriving to compliment the NMN & NAD+ daily dosage.
I now take my NMN & NAD+ by way of a combination of Sublingual Tablets and the New LSG gels along with instant effect top up NAD+ Nasal Spray
Absorption seems to be improved across the board..
Newage
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:23 pm

A tip for anyone above 50 years of age.
We had touched on this some time ago but for optimum health and to go hand in hand with the use of ABN products, have your Testosterone Levels checked (They can decline drastically with age.) Source out a receptive GP and from my experience with relevant feedback your levels need to be at least mid range..
A “ garbage bin” of associated physical and mental health issues can present for no other reason than low Testosterone levels.
Good levels along with ABN products in my humble opinion are both needed for the best positive results. :o
I would value Drdavid’s opinion on the above...
Newage
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:14 pm

Just over one month now of taking the Optimizer
Series and what a great (3 Bottle) combination to enhance the benefits of NMN and NAD+.
I take the maximum dose and take a couple of days off once a fortnight.
I feel great and as I mentioned before the sinuses clear about 30 mins after taking the capsules so that is a nice added benefit...
Drdavid
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Drdavid » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:24 pm

Newage wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:14 pm
Just over one month now of taking the Optimizer
Series and what a great (3 Bottle) combination to enhance the benefits of NMN and NAD+.
I take the maximum dose and take a couple of days off once a fortnight.
I feel great and as I mentioned before the sinuses clear about 30 mins after taking the capsules so that is a nice added benefit...
Let me know how you think the gel works. I am excited that this product is available especially with the combination that is provided.
Newage
Posts: 976
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:04 am

I should receive the Resveratrol/Curcumin gel in the next week. It can take up to 3 or 4 weeks to get to me..
I will give feedback after I have been on it for a week or two.
Drdavid
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Drdavid » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Newage wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:04 am
I should receive the Resveratrol/Curcumin gel in the next week. It can take up to 3 or 4 weeks to get to me..
I will give feedback after I have been on it for a week or two.
Perfect, I look forward to the update.
CarlMaxx
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 11:30 pm

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by CarlMaxx » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:26 am

Newage wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:23 pm
A tip for anyone above 50 years of age.
We had touched on this some time ago but for optimum health and to go hand in hand with the use of ABN products, have your Testosterone Levels checked (They can decline drastically with age.) Source out a receptive GP and from my experience with relevant feedback your levels need to be at least mid range..
A “ garbage bin” of associated physical and mental health issues can present for no other reason than low Testosterone levels.
Good levels along with ABN products in my humble opinion are both needed for the best positive results. :o
I would value Drdavid’s opinion on the above...
Hi Newage,
I'm, also an Aussie, about to turn 55 and have been considering this. Do you take a testosterone supplement?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic