NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Thanks RobSmith.
You are right, we should all be happy with the results achieved by taking NMN and NAD+ and not take the molecules for granted.
It is easy to forget what the quality of life was like before starting on our “Sinclair” and 
“AliveByScience” journey.   🤔

Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:55 pm

As Drdavid used to suggest, it seems to be more beneficial to take NMN and NAD+ as a combination.
I personally take 750 mg to 1000mg of NMN and 250mg of NAD+ daily and also include the Optimizer Series in my daily regimen along with my other supplements...Monitoring my Testosterone, B12 and Iron levels by way of Blood work.
All supplements taken 5 days on 2 days off (Weekends, making it easy to remember)
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:01 pm

The AliveByScience NMN and NAD+ wheel is picking up speed. Many of my recommendations and advice is now being listened to with friends and acquaintances committing to orders.

Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:30 am

One of our Australian major Supermarkets is now keeping frozen Canadian Blueberries.
Thank you our Commonwealth brothers.
I have just finished my first 500 gram bag, very good quality and value at $4 Australian.
A 200 gram plateful with 20 mls of Virgin Olive Oil. It does not get much better or healthier than that...👍
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:13 pm

Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:30 am
One of our Australian major Supermarkets is now keeping frozen Canadian Blueberries.
Thank you our Commonwealth brothers.
I have just finished my first 500 gram bag, very good quality and value at $4 Australian.
A 200 gram plateful with 20 mls of Virgin Olive Oil. It does not get much better or healthier than that...👍

Nice, I have been obsessed with eating Blueberries regularly for over a decade now! I am a big fan of the Costco frozen blueberries, grown in the USA and you can buy 2KG worth for about $11-$12 in Australia.
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:00 pm

Thanks Boxcost 
l will check the Costco brand out.
The price is even more cost effective..
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 pm

I meant to mention it earlier that my testosterone levels were up 4 points in my latest blood work results. That result is with no Hormone Replacement Therapy in place so the only way I can see that I have increased my Testosterone Levels Naturally at my age is by way of my body “Turning back the clock” to a degree. It will be interesting to monitor those levels over the next couple of years because my personal belief is that low and diminishing Testosterone levels that are part of the ageing process create a myriad of significant health issues..

Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:13 am

It’s early days but I believe I may have to agree with you forresthealth on the increased benefits of delivery of NMN and NAD+ by way of suppositories. 
The last couple of days I have felt like I originally did when I first began taking the molecules.
Stay tuned for further updates as I navigate the possible placebo effect..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:39 am

Newage wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 pm
I meant to mention it earlier that my testosterone levels were up 4 points in my latest blood work results. That result is with no Hormone Replacement Therapy in place so the only way I can see that I have increased my Testosterone Levels Naturally at my age is by way of my body “Turning back the clock” to a degree. It will be interesting to monitor those levels over the next couple of years because my personal belief is that low and diminishing Testosterone levels that are part of the ageing process create a myriad of significant health issues..

Thats awesome mate, Good to hear..Yes I havent had a T test in awhile but I can feel that my Test is higher than before taking NMN as well. :D

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:41 am

Newage wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:13 am
It’s early days but I believe I may have to agree with you forresthealth on the increased benefits of delivery of NMN and NAD+ by way of suppositories. 
The last couple of days I have felt like I originally did when I first began taking the molecules.
Stay tuned for further updates as I navigate the possible placebo effect..

Suppositories,....interesting! How would you make one? Im in, please explain..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic