NAD+Beginning of a new journey

Newage

Re: Beginning of a new journey

Post by Newage » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:29 pm

New Daily Regimen.
500 mg NMN and 250 mg NAD+ by way of Suppositories...
250 mg NMN Liposomal Sublingual...
100 mg NAD+ Nasal...
I will trial this for a month and monitor the results but at this stage the Suppository delivery method looks to be very effective.

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 am

I'm wondering if NMN by way of suppository is giving a massive boost to your microbiome, which in itself is having positive beneficial effects throughout your body. 
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 pm

RobSmith wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 am
I'm wondering if NMN by way of suppository is giving a massive boost to your microbiome, which in itself is having positive beneficial effects throughout your body. 

You may be right RobSmith but the noticeable effect was within 24 hours where with improvement and boosting of microbiome the benefits may be seen over a period of time.
At this early stage I’m just monitoring improvement in energy levels, exercise endurance, mindset, overall wellbeing and skin tone along with as you suggested, Gut health.
I think there will be more answers in a month or so..
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:49 am

Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 pm
RobSmith wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 am

You may be right RobSmith but the noticeable effect was within 24 hours where with improvement and boosting of microbiome the benefits may be seen over a period of time.
At this early stage I’m just monitoring improvement in energy levels, exercise endurance, mindset, overall wellbeing and skin tone along with as you suggested, Gut health.
I think there will be more answers in a month or so..

Agree you are probably right on the timing - fingers crossed you end up with a double benefit!!

Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:18 pm

Here’s hoping RobSmith. You are right in suggesting Wellbeing “starts and finishes with the gut” I have always endorsed this..
A very underrated area of the body.
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Five consecutive days of 40 plus degrees Celsius (Over 104 Fahrenheit) presently where I am in Australia.
Another toughening up experience..
We are all holding our breath for the possible return of the ravaging bushfires again coming off the back of the virus pandemic.
2020 and early 2021 years like no other...
guy

Post by guy » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:47 am

i don't use the tablets as much now, applying it to the skin with the renue cream seems to absorb more than the tablets

i tale one sublingual NMN a day in the morning - don't take it 
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:09 pm

guy wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:47 am
i don't use the tablets as much now, applying it to the skin with the renue cream seems to absorb more than the tablets

i tale one sublingual NMN a day in the morning - don't take it 

The absorption rate of the ABS Renue creams and lotion’s seems to be quite high which theoretically means a certain level of NAD+ and the other beneficial molecules being delivered through our bodies biggest organ the skin.
Another advantage to all of us by way of this alternative delivery mechanism.

Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:11 pm

It seems our Testosterone levels may be naturally rising by way of NMN and NAD+ intervention. The normal levels drop as we age and to naturally improve these levels it seems to be a plus in improved health and possible weight reduction (belly and brown fat) which as we all know is very hard and the last fat to disappear whether it be by way of diet or exercise. Combined with the right diet, intermittent fasting, exercise program and of course other factors the body has a wonderful ability to counteract ageing and disease..
Newage

Post by Newage » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:38 am

I have just ordered the AliveByScience Liposomal Fisetin and I am going to follow the Mayo Clinic Human Trial over the two month period as Jocko has suggested.
Excited to see how I feel after the so called “bad cells” are banished from the body. 😇
I will not receive the Fisetin for 5 to 6 weeks but I will update the forum after the first consecutive two day treatment..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic