SenolyticsLoperamide and autophagy

jessicaP

Loperamide and autophagy

Post by jessicaP » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Definitely worth a look. This drug induces autophagy and while it has been used to treat diarrhea, it might be so good at its job of autophagy it may treat aggressive brain cancer.

This is almost like a super find and replace tool to clear out bad cells.

https://bgr.com/2020/12/24/cancer-drug- ... edication/

NewLifeScience

Re: Loperamide and autophagy

Post by NewLifeScience » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:18 am

jessicaP wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:15 pm
Definitely worth a look. This drug induces autophagy and while it has been used to treat diarrhea, it might be so good at its job of autophagy it may treat aggressive brain cancer.

This is almost like a super find and replace tool to clear out bad cells.

https://bgr.com/2020/12/24/cancer-drug- ... edication/

I saw this too!

I imagine this will trigger some funds and research. It looks like there are going to be a lot of substances triggering autophagy. Now we just need to know if/when/when stem cell creation is triggered and make that part of our regimen.

So if we can confirm these substances stay clear of healthy cells, we can get pretty excited. We can clear out the bad and inflammation triggering cells. It's like running a subroutine in our bodies. we can generate a set of tools to scrub and renew.
NMN

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:09 am

Wow cool find JessicaP...Thanks for sharing. :D

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:05 pm

I am no biochemist. I wonder how closely this resembles Fisetin.

In fact I wonder if they are conducting similar treatments with Fisetin.

I tried oral Fisetin quite some time ago. About 1.5 grams two days apart. Over the next 2-3 weeks I lost (i  am not kidding) about 7 pounds.

I keep wondering if this was essentially dead cell matter leaving my body. I wonder how dead cells (by autophagy) are eliminated.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:26 pm

It would be interesting to see about weight loss within 2 weeks of the second dose.
NMN

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:21 pm

Great article by the way, but it doesnt tell you how much Loperamide to take in order to achieve Autophagy. I would love to know. Also, Loperamide can be used for withdrawal symptoms from opiates. Loperamide binds to the same receptors in the brain that the opiates do. Crazy I know right? :shock:

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Right, there is a big difference between stopping diarrhea and inducing auto[hagy. I will keep my eyes open for this.

It may end up being a high dose scenario where you take a lot for 2 days followed my 4 weeks without. Either that or you may get constipated.

Anyway i think the list of anti-aging and healthspan supplements will grow to enormous potential, and it also look as if AliveByScience can lead the charge establishing daily values - as only real life can help get us there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic