SenolyticsLSG Fisetin dosage

User avatar
jocko6889
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by jocko6889 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:10 am

ssamml wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:10 am
smokinjoe wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:38 am
CeeJayBee wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 8:24 pm


Fisetin has been recognized as a potent Senolytic, possibly the most potent senolytic for some time. The study you are following is a short term, intense dose study on frailty. It doesn't mean there are no other approaches to taking this Senolytic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3689181/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3844163/


 
I am thinking the low daily dose is essentially safe and beneficial... i mean if we had a healthy diet of strawberries and blueberries, we'd get a bit of fisetin in our diet.

I am not afraid of this daily amount, and i have heard from many here that Fisetin in the best senolytic.

I think i will be adding it to my list, with the bioavailable LSG and with diet.


 
Sorry for a little bit of offtopic question but what are the dangers of overdosing it?
 

 
Fisetin has shown to be very safe even in large doses.  As a senolytic, I have repeated the Mayo Clinic human trial a couple of times, taking 1,800mg per day for 2 days, pausing a month, then repeating 1,800mg per day for 2 days.  I've since switched to the liposomal Fisetin as it is much more bioavailable.  Just replace the 1,800mg in the protocol above with 25 pumps of Alive by Science liposomal Fisetin gel.
 


drkris69
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by drkris69 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:59 pm

Hey Jocko how many bottles would someone need if doing your method,ie. 25 pumps? Im interested in doing this.
User avatar
jocko6889
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by jocko6889 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 am

drkris69 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Hey Jocko how many bottles would someone need if doing your method,ie. 25 pumps? Im interested in doing this.

 
You'll use up one full bottle and maybe have a handful of pumps leftover.  
 
drkris69
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by drkris69 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:15 pm

Okay great! Thanks for letting me know, now I need to do this.
jessicaP
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by jessicaP » Sun May 02, 2021 9:53 am

jocko6889 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 am
drkris69 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Hey Jocko how many bottles would someone need if doing your method,ie. 25 pumps? Im interested in doing this.


 
You'll use up one full bottle and maybe have a handful of pumps leftover.  
 

 
I wonder about the bioavailability difference between the Fisetin in the study and Liposomal Fisetin...
User avatar
jocko6889
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:35 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: LSG Fisetin dosage

Post by jocko6889 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:19 am

jessicaP wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 9:53 am
jocko6889 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 am
drkris69 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:59 pm
Hey Jocko how many bottles would someone need if doing your method,ie. 25 pumps? Im interested in doing this.



 
You'll use up one full bottle and maybe have a handful of pumps leftover.  
 


 
I wonder about the bioavailability difference between the Fisetin in the study and Liposomal Fisetin...

 
There would be quite a big difference as the Liposomal Fisetin is unique to Alive by Science.  Mayo Clinic would have had to use the much less bioavailable powder.
 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic