ExerciseExercise as senolytics

canadahealthy
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by canadahealthy » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:47 pm

I am just revisiting this topic. I have fallen off the wagon for exercise. But tonight i did 1.5 miles on the treadmill. I am hoping to kick start a full time resumption of cardio exercise. It really felt great just to get a sweat going.

I don't feel too guilty, since with my anti-aging stack, I am already doing many good things for my body, but running defintely clears the cobwebs out of my head during yet another partial lockdown.


NewLifeScience
Posts: 544
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by NewLifeScience » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:30 am

Hey Canada
Yes I don't feel guilty anymore when i stop running for a while. I just need to remind myself of how good it feels and i eventually get back on.

During what i believe to be the final Covid lockdown, I could use the endorphin modulation.

One thing I know, once i get on, i will do a good 40 minutes.
NMN NR NAD+ (lsg)

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Sulforaphane
TMG
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
drkris69
Posts: 1116
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by drkris69 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:34 am

Newage wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:25 pm
jessicaP wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:44 pm
I have noticed someone mentioned they feel the benefits of NMN more when they exercising. I have notice this too, I am not only doing better and recovering quicker when I exercise, but the NMN does more for me overall when I exercise.


 
It’s a “double whammy” benefit towards wellbeing when you combine NMN, NAD+ and exercise.
 

 
Yes they all go hand in hand. Taking the NAD complete makes me want to workout everyday!
 
Newage
Posts: 1481
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by Newage » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm

“A marriage made in heaven” drkris69.
ABS products and exercise..
smokinjoe
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by smokinjoe » Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm

Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm
“A marriage made in heaven” drkris69.
ABS products and exercise..

 
I agree 100%, the benefits of all these products, is doubled by exercise at a minimum.
Boxcost
Posts: 167
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by Boxcost » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:34 am

smokinjoe wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm
Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm
“A marriage made in heaven” drkris69.
ABS products and exercise..


 
I agree 100%, the benefits of all these products, is doubled by exercise at a minimum.

 
ABS products + exercise + diet + fasting + "expanding your thermoneutral zone" = Boom! :D

 
michaeljkelly
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:19 pm

Re: Exercise as senolytics

Post by michaeljkelly » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:06 pm

Boxcost wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:34 am
smokinjoe wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm
Newage wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:51 pm
“A marriage made in heaven” drkris69.
ABS products and exercise..



 
I agree 100%, the benefits of all these products, is doubled by exercise at a minimum.


 
ABS products + exercise + diet + fasting + "expanding your thermoneutral zone" = Boom! :D

 

 
A lot being accomplished right there!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic