NMNNew products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Drdavid
Posts: 721
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Drdavid » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 am

I just received a new batch of NMN and dont see any difference in dissolve time. If ABN is watching can we get some input on this? Was there a manufacturing change that would alter the dissolve rate?


AUKC
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by AUKC » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:31 am

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 am
I just received a new batch of NMN and dont see any difference in dissolve time. If ABN is watching can we get some input on this? Was there a manufacturing change that would alter the dissolve rate?
Have you been storing in the fridge? Give it a try :D

Even though i've increased the number of tablets. It still dissolves faster than my last batch. Less gritty I think too
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Vandevalk1
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:33 pm
Location: Port Elgin, ON, Canada

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Vandevalk1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 pm

AUKC wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:24 am
Vandevalk1 wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:18 am
yes I find the pills dissolve faster than before as well. I also just recently started keeping them in the fridge too lol.
That's intriguing. And you didnt get any new tablets, just started putting them in the fridge?
I have found that the pills always have dissolved faster
Drdavid
Posts: 721
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:59 am

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Drdavid » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

AUKC wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:31 am
Drdavid wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 am
I just received a new batch of NMN and dont see any difference in dissolve time. If ABN is watching can we get some input on this? Was there a manufacturing change that would alter the dissolve rate?
Have you been storing in the fridge? Give it a try :D

Even though i've increased the number of tablets. It still dissolves faster than my last batch. Less gritty I think too
I will start putting them in the fridge
ezerider
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by ezerider » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm

So I see many of you now putting the NMN in the fridge. I was about to place my first order but thought to ask if NMN has a shelf life? Didn't see any mention of it anywhere. Thanks
smokinjoe
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by smokinjoe » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:41 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:41 am
Oh and now Im storing them in the fridge. :D
I agree that whatever form of Nicotinamide we get, we store it in the fridge, just in case...
Newage
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Newage » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:36 pm

ezerider wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm
So I see many of you now putting the NMN in the fridge. I was about to place my first order but thought to ask if NMN has a shelf life? Didn't see any mention of it anywhere. Thanks
As a guide there are use by dates shown on the containers..
Newage
Posts: 890
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Newage » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:50 pm

ezerider wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:46 pm
So I see many of you now putting the NMN in the fridge. I was about to place my first order but thought to ask if NMN has a shelf life? Didn't see any mention of it anywhere. Thanks
Normally about 2 years from delivery for the Sublingual powder and tablets. It seems to be a bit shorter for the Nasal Spray but check your containers when you receive them for a guide.
smokinjoe
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by smokinjoe » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm

I received Pure NAD+ powder. It dissolves on under two seconds. Definitely better than squirting liquid up your nose. ☺
AUKC
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by AUKC » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:42 am

smokinjoe wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:20 pm
I received Pure NAD+ powder. It dissolves on under two seconds. Definitely better than squirting liquid up your nose. ☺
:shock: That's so much faster than the NMN tablets! Wow.

I wonder if that's true for NMN powder too. Does anyone have any?
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic