NMNNMN sublingual vs NAD+ patch

zmm

NMN sublingual vs NAD+ patch

Post by zmm » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:38 am

I am running out of NMN sublingual powder, and debating if I should reorder, or try an NAD+ patch of 400mg once a week.
Does anyone have thoughts on which of these would work better?

Newage

Re: NMN sublingual vs NAD+ patch

Post by Newage » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:43 pm

zmm wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:38 am
I am running out of NMN sublingual powder, and debating if I should reorder, or try an NAD+ patch of 400mg once a week.
Does anyone have thoughts on which of these would work better?
Are the patches from another supplier?
I personally would only stick with AliveByNature products. They are all “tried and tested”
The ABN Sublingual/Transdermal products work exceptionally well so my belief is “if it’s not broken, don’t try to fix it”.
Only my thoughts...
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:05 pm

The thing i do when i am looking at a gap larger than 2 days is intermittent fasting. We know it boosts NAD+ in our tissues, and it was what actually led to the discovery of NAD+, NR and NMN. It not only saves a cost, but it saves you food money.

I certainly don't think it hurts to get NAD+ elsewhere, but i am glad i am fasting to the degree i do. In fact, my mother constantly rolls her eyes at me when i say i skip a meal... (actually I recently asked her in the nicest way to knock it off)... but I tell her i am healthier in my 50s than i was in my late 30s and my entire 40s, i look better, am stronger... so why would i stop?
Taking:
NMN since June, 2019 (started at 250mg, 500mg as of Oct 1st)
NAD+ nasal spray since July, 2019
Resveratrol since Sept 2019
Astaxanthin 10mg since October 20th
Blueberry concentrate 500 mg since October 20th
Berberine 250 mg since October 20th
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:56 pm

ChrisBON wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:05 pm
The thing i do when i am looking at a gap larger than 2 days is intermittent fasting. We know it boosts NAD+ in our tissues, and it was what actually led to the discovery of NAD+, NR and NMN. It not only saves a cost, but it saves you food money.

I certainly don't think it hurts to get NAD+ elsewhere, but i am glad i am fasting to the degree i do. In fact, my mother constantly rolls her eyes at me when i say i skip a meal... (actually I recently asked her in the nicest way to knock it off)... but I tell her i am healthier in my 50s than i was in my late 30s and my entire 40s, i look better, am stronger... so why would i stop?
Excellent point
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic