NMNResveratrol is contradicted for Herpes?

HealthConscious

Resveratrol is contradicted for Herpes?

Post by HealthConscious » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:49 am

Hi, I was reading a study that seems to show that Resveratrol accelerated replication of Herpes simplex virus 2 (HSV-2). Does anyone agree with that based on your experience or knowledge? I see other articles that counter this so I am confused. Here is the link below and this study was done in 2020:

Thanks.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... y%20virion.

Also rather than resveratrol you could try Oleic acid (it's in very high concentrations in normal olive oil) and thus get the senolytic benefits without the problems associated with RSV.

NewLifeScience

Re: Resveratrol is contradicted for Herpes?

Post by NewLifeScience » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:15 pm

I think if herpes 2 behaves like herpes 1 then your body eventually will be able to suppress it... as in less than 2 years for HSV1, and 4-5 years, for HSV 2.

Like others in the family it lives along the nerves, so new cases are more active.

I think if one just started getting cold sores, i would stop taking anything during the outbreak, except Lysine which tends to be anti-viral.

In some ways Viruses are living things once they have a host, so sometimes they can benefit from certain compounds.

There are great antivirals out there. To speed up the suppression of herpes, one could go on a course for a few months. take a few months off then take another course.

I used to study viruses, i was surprised to read that about 80% or more people in the western world have had HSV1 and over 25% have had HSV 2. I know there can occasionally be complications - so it would be great if they could 'cure it', like they actually have with Hepatitis C.

The issue is that Herpes is not blood borne like hepatitis, making it much harder to target.

Taking:
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
NMN 500mg
Melatonin 1mg (am)
Blueberry extract 1g
Berberine 250mg
Vitamin E tocotrienols 50 mg
Astragalus 500 mg
Methyl B12 5000 mcg 3x/week
Methyl Folate 1000 mcg 1-3/week
drkris69

Re: Resveratrol is contradicted for Herpes?

Post by drkris69 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:24 pm

I would think that Resveratrol being a very strong antioxidant would help your body fight the Herpes virus and lessen the outbreaks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic