NMNStoring & mixing nmn & resveratrol

mdg

Storing & mixing nmn & resveratrol

Post by mdg » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:06 pm

Hi,
I have found that if I mix 1 gram of resveratrol with 1 gram of nmn (powder) and mix well then dissolve in a liquid, the resveratrol dissolves perfectly along with the nmn. To save time I'm thinking of mixing 100 grams of each together and storing. But am wondering if storing in a mix if they will react with each other and lose their properties. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? :?:

Thanks

jocko6889

Re: Storing & mixing nmn & resveratrol

Post by jocko6889 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:18 pm

mdg wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:06 pm
Hi,
I have found that if I mix 1 gram of resveratrol with 1 gram of nmn (powder) and mix well then dissolve in a liquid, the resveratrol dissolves perfectly along with the nmn. To save time I'm thinking of mixing 100 grams of each together and storing. But am wondering if storing in a mix if they will react with each other and lose their properties. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? :?:

Thanks

The NMN will degrade into NAM pretty quickly in liquid.  It's definitely not intended to be stored in liquid at all.

mdg

Post by mdg » Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I wasn't clear with my question, sorry. I meant to ask if storing nmn & resveratrol mixed together in a dry mix would cause either one to degrade?
Thanks
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:42 pm

mdg wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm
I meant to ask if storing nmn & resveratrol mixed together in a dry mix would cause either one to degrade?

As long as they are kept in a dry place that isn't too hot, it should be fine.  If you plan on storing it for more than a few months, I'd go ahead and put it in the refrigerator.

smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:37 pm

mdg wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I wasn't clear with my question, sorry. I meant to ask if storing nmn & resveratrol mixed together in a dry mix would cause either one to degrade?
Thanks

Well, I wouldn't store it mixed. I think the NMN is a very carefully prepared compound and i wouldn't want to interfere with it in any way.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic