NMNWhat are you Eating with ABS AntiAging products?

Pickleball101

What are you Eating with ABS AntiAging products?

Post by Pickleball101 » Sun May 30, 2021 7:33 pm

After almost Three years taking various Alive by Science products, and varying the types of food intake in testing what works best for me at 80+, It's time to "Fess Up " and share with you what results and when my body has given me that were both positive and negative.
This has Not been a Clinical trial with any control factors, but more a random pattern of a base line that I've added to or taken away to see what
my body has told me works for my lifestyle at 80+. It has from time to time, told me I no longer can get away with what I could at 50 or 60, and
surely not living only on a coke and candy bar each day at times I was in LSU in my 20's, occasionally with some TOKAY wine on Saturday night hitting Juke joints in the Deep South of Louisiana's Bayou country. In fact I probably started my young adult life out with the best of Creole cooking and a balanced taste for Seafood Gumbo, Mustard Greens, Cornbread, and a cold beer. Add to that sucking Hot boiled seasoned craw-fish heads for fat in the shade of a big ole Oak tree on a lazy Bayou, after an earlier breakfast of Boudin and grits , Farm French crepes suzette, and buttermilk, and you have the best body building nutritional program for any young adult. All fresh, natural foods, even out of a ditch!

No, I'm taking about where this went, over the years as the pressures of meeting mortgages and raising kids from my Aircraft Sales mounted over 35 years, after I I had returned from Vietnam flying KC-135 Air refueling Tankers and eating USAF box lunches while on 5-16 hour combat missions. And drinking their acid base excuse for coffee in heated canisters, as a wash down. My grab anything, anytime gulped down food intake for 35 years got me to my 50's, bleeding out of both ends. That's when the cork went into the bottle, and I'd grab a plane and fly 20 minutes from Baton Rouge back over the Atchafalaya swamp to New Iberia, and the best Creole cooking from the original Patout's Restaurant, returning to my intake of Only Natural foods, with NO preservatives.
When I started taking the first NR and NMN products almost three years ago, I remembered the soothing, calming enjoyment of Southern Dining, vrs eating for just energy and taste. This was in my 77th year, at 227 lbs, unable to sit up or even roll over and push up on all fours, it was time to find a better life style than just popping NMM. So I started an online research of what and how to eat, that led me to Dr. Perlmutter, a leading neurologist risking all to tell his patients to DROP GRAINS from their diet. He went on to prescribe NO DRUGS for weight loss , but a living probiotic of at least 5 strains and 10 Billion CFU (cultures). I take a 15-35 at bedtime , and here's what it did the first 6 weeks with NMN three years ago. I lost 32 lbs, mostly in the first half, then stabilized at 195 now for three years. No more sugar cravings, a balanced gut as efficient as it could be not even needing anti acids during stress. If I get too acidic, while sleeping, the second calms my stomach in 15 minutes. That's the basis of Dr. Perlmutter's  guidance, a healthy gut will offer the body the nutrition to become self healing, self regulating WITH NO DRUGS!

During Dr. David Sinclairs past conferences, they met, and have collaborated on exactly this. Sinclair knows his NMN molecule must have a healthy nutritional base to be effective. That's the basis of a suggested KETO Natural foods nutritional plan, plus a spurt exercise program to force the cells to increase regeneration from the "Fight or Flight" syndrome from which our bodies become Most efficient.
Sure I have my weaknesses for Blue Bell Mint Chocolate ice cream and Hershey's Giant (7 oz.) Dark Chocolate bars, but now I can vary my intake
as long as I maintain my base line Maintenance program of moderation . NO Deprivation. That causes you to fall off the wagon.
So start cooking your own fresh produce, Cajun meals at home, after trying them out at some Cajun Restaurants. We're giving the Virgin olive oil Italians a run for their money, since they have historically enjoyed longevity and family dining as a center of their traditional family lifestyle.
Goggle Vitacost 15-35 probiotics as a recommendation, but make sure your choice of a product works overnight with a living cultural strain that first starts cleaning you out, then promotes hundreds of healthy digesting enzymes and Billions of bacteria in a healthy gut. You'll know...
That's all we Really are, is a case for these bacteria to survive in, and they WILL direct your life to that end.

Ben Y. 80+ 3ys ABS 250mg NMN sl with 250mg NAD+ powder and RENUE AntiAging , 600mg Resveratrol, DAILY, and 600mg TMG on Pickleball days

https://www.drperlmutter.com/

Newage

Re: What are you Eating with ABS AntiAging products?

Post by Newage » Mon May 31, 2021 6:10 pm

More positive results from “lifestyle choice changes”. Thanks for sharing Ben..
You are right in suggesting our bodies are one giant Petri Dish of good and bad bacteria.
The trick is to get the balance right and then maintain it.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:58 am

Yes Ben, I too grew up in Bayou Country! Right out outside of New Orleans. The food down there....well, theres nothing like it. :D

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:33 am

I haven't changed my diet much, other than to be eating less when i fast and to avoid sugar with pretty much everything but my coffee.

But I have been thinking when i fast, i can nibble on berries, legumes, cruciferous veggies, and lark leafy greens.

But generally,  i do have fatty foods and protein and try to avoid carbohydrates.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:58 am
Yes Ben, I too grew up in Bayou Country! Right out outside of New Orleans. The food down there....well, theres nothing like it. :D

Bull frog stew?
On the Bayou?
NMN

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Sulforaphane
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 am

NewLifeScience wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:01 pm
drkris69 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:58 am

Bull frog stew?
On the Bayou?

Put alittle Cajun seasoning on pretty much anything and it will taste pretty good! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic