NMNAlive By Nature Summit

Newage

Alive By Nature Summit

Post by Newage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:21 am

Acknowledging that the forum members have such a strong passion for anti ageing, longevity and wellness here’s a novel idea.
Alive By Nature try and put together a week long Anti Ageing and Wellness summit on an annual or biannual basis where forum members can meet on a face to face basis to discuss agendas.
Highly respected speakers could also then lecture in their fields of expertise.
The summit could be part of a holiday scenario for people travelling from other parts of the country or from abroad. I think at some stage we would all like to be able to put a “face” to forum posts...As the interest in anti ageing and Alive By Nature products escalate, it might just end up as “ The must go to summit “
Just a thought...

Drdavid

Re: Alive By Nature Summit

Post by Drdavid » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:48 pm

This is an excellent idea and would allow for great educational opportunities and training. I would be interested.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:11 pm

What a great idea! :D Conferences and summits are really good for meeting people, and learning about the latest news in the respective field.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:21 am

Maybe we can get some momentum happening with this concept DrDavid ?
FitandHealthyinAZ

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:21 pm

Hey now! That's is a brilliant idea Newage, I'm in. I've noticed that conferences on aging have focused for the most part on the medical, social, and psychological consequences of aging. The Alive By Nature team as well as those us who have benefited from their products bring a vast and unique knowledge on the underlying mechanisms of the aging process. Sharing facts, information, experience and skills could result in an explosion of understanding as it relates to a better and more sustained longevity.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:40 pm

FitandHealthyAZ,

I agree that a summit of this type would be very beneficial. I participated in a virtual summit this year and there were thousands of people that participated each day. The great thing about the virtual summit is that people can attend from all over the world without any problem. We had lectures, roundtable discussions, keynote speakers and new research presented all in an interactive environment.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:10 am

Wow! A truly great idea Newage!

I would say we should start putting the pen to the paper, so to speak and hopefully this will pick up some traction. Virtual will definitely be more attractive to those with busy schedules as well.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:31 pm

I have started speaking to some people that would be able to present research and clinical protocols. Just to see if we could get some interest.
vandan

Post by vandan » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:25 pm

Great idea. The natural evolution of this energy. I'd be keen for it.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:03 am

Drdavid wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:40 pm
FitandHealthyAZ,

I agree that a summit of this type would be very beneficial. I participated in a virtual summit this year and there were thousands of people that participated each day. The great thing about the virtual summit is that people can attend from all over the world without any problem. We had lectures, roundtable discussions, keynote speakers and new research presented all in an interactive environment.
A virtual summit would be great!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic