NAD+ OptimizersWinding back the clock...

Newage

Re: Winding back the clock...

Post by Newage » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:55 pm

FitandHealthyinAZ.
Good for you!
Results are only as good as the effort you make, and you personally have made a huge effort.
You deserve to reap the rewards. It would be nice to see more people with the same mindset.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:55 pm

I see that many are taking multiple supplements, altered diet and exercise but I have not hear anyone talk about water. Has anyone started used alkaline water?
Newage

Post by Newage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:27 pm

DrDavid.
You are right on the money with that question..
I religiously drink 2 litres of natural Alkaline Water daily.
It has a minimum Ph of 8 and comes from a natural underground supply containing no other additives at all. An added bonus is the natural occurring selenium content in it. Selenium can be at depleted levels in our modern diet.
We are probably all aware that an acidic system is a precursor to many diseases as opposed to a healthy “Alkaline System”.
Taytaytay195

Post by Taytaytay195 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm

I have implemented a hydrogen tab into my water mid day. Helps a little on hot days. I take fermented enzymes daily also. Suppose to help with B vitamin absorption I believe.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:59 pm

I ran a little in house trial using pot plants and the natural Alkaline Water that I use.
2 pot plants of the exact small flowers in age, size and the same potting mix.
Put them on the same window sill and watered one with my Alkaline Water and the other with normal tap water.
After one month, the flowers watered with the Alkaline PH8 Water were twice the size...🌹
Another small indication of choice was putting
two containers of water down for a small pet dog. One container with PH8 Alkaline Water and the other normal tap water. I did this for 2 weeks and the dog consistently drank from the Alkaline Water bowl and wouldn’t touch the tap water even though I continually swapped the position of the containers.
Not lab backed findings but interesting all the same....
Newage

Post by Newage » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:43 pm

Late note: to previous post..
“ you can fool humans, but not animals and now obviously plants...”
They just go with the flow. Take in the beneficial nutrients relying on gut instinct and reap the benefits without having to think at all about the “why”.
Newage

Post by Newage » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:47 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:55 pm
I see that many are taking multiple supplements, altered diet and exercise but I have not hear anyone talk about water. Has anyone started used alkaline water?
In my view : Alkaline Water is just as important as all other supplements. The benefits of an alkaline system are undeniable.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 pm

NewAge you consistently amaze me with your quality posts. The experiments you ran are great especially the one with the dog. I agree that alkaline water is very important. Unfortunately, in the United States it has not been implemented into the medical regimen. In Japan I have access to both alkaline and acid water in the hospital to treat patients. Using alkaline water can improve health in many ways. Keep up the great posts.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:33 pm

Here is a great article on alkaline water published by Biology of Sport

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5676322/
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:36 pm

TayTayTay195
Fermented foods help the microbiome of the gut. Increasing the gut microbiome allows better absorption of nutrients and better bowel function in general. This is one of the reasons that we see less GI disease in the cultures that eat fermented foods regularly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic