NAD+ OptimizersWinding back the clock...

Newage

Re: Winding back the clock...

Post by Newage » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:52 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:56 pm
I wonder if PH8 is available in the states? Looks to be Aussie water...
Yes it is drkris69. Bottled directly from the underground spring in South Australia..
No additives at all and includes the now hard to get mineral (Selenium) in trace amounts.
Pristine, the way nature intended...
I personally drink 2 to 3 litres per day (no tap water at all). I think PH8 won “World Water of the Year” a year or two ago.

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:04 am

I use one of these http://www.a-drop.co.uk/product/water-i ... ilver-new/
I never tested the actual PH of the drinking water (supposedly 8.7) but without doubt you can definitely taste the difference and the non-drinking water side is definitely acidic as I've found its very good for cleaning windows and for watering my blueberry bushes (they thrive in acidic conditions). The actual electrical ionisation process only takes a couple of minutes so from an energy cost point of view its just pennies for each litre. Soon pays for itself instead of buying bottled water.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:06 am

On another note, I began taking the
NAD+ Optimizer Series about a week ago.
Defender(4 capsules)
AMPK Activator (2 capsules)
Energiser (2 capsules)
Daily (split into two doses).
What great complimentary supplements to enhance the benefits of NMN and NAD+.
As soon as I started on The Optimizers for whatever reason my sinuses cleared significantly and have stayed that way. It’s more noticeable about one hour after taking the capsules and seems to last for about 4 to 6 hours.
Not sure why but a nice added benefit..
I’m looking forward to the results after taking the Optimizer Series for an extended period ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic