And of course delivered via Liposomes.
I read up on this on the NIH website, but its attributes is nicely summarized on the product page...
- Scavenging and neutralizing harmful free radicals
- Acting as a signaling molecule and modulating your immune response
- Regenerating other important antioxidants like Vitamins C and E
- Supporting mitochondrial function (the powerhouse of your cells)
- Transporting toxic heavy metals, like mercury, out of your cells
- Regulating cellular proliferation and apoptosis (programmed cell death)