Recently, I had the opportunity to sit down with a legend in the health and wellness space, Dr. Rhonda Patrick. Rhonda and I have something in common. We both have spent time at the bench studying aging, in her case with my esteemed colleague Professor Andy Dillin at Berkeley.
Often I receive comments on my social feeds saying how overwhelming the amount of information is out there about health recommendations and longevity research. Because it's so well organized, I think this conversation will help add clarity. In addition to releasing a full ~1:12 hour interview, Rhonda also broke the discussion into clips for those who would prefer to learn in digestible bits. I've put links to all 22 clips below and here's a link to iTunes.
David Full Interview on Informational Theory of Aging
Dr Rhonda Patrick
Dr. David Sinclair on Informational Theory of Aging, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, Resveratrol & MoreFoundMyFitness Clips [left]1. History and discovery of longevity genes [Link]
2. The link between sirtuins, calorie restriction, fasting and the insulin pathway [Link]
3. How NAD+ resets the circadian clock and regulates sirtuins [Link]
4. NAD+ and resveratrol levels affect the aging process [Link]
5. Why we lose NAD+ in aging—DNA repair & inflammation [Link]
6. Link between sirtuin pathway and the Horvath Clock [Link]
7. Discovery of genes that reset the Horvath Clock [Link]
8. Induced stem cells used to heal eye-related diseases [Link]
9. Dr. Sinclair explains reprogramming of epigenetics via the Informational Theory of Aging [Link]
10. NAD+ boosters: NR, NMN, and how they affect sirtuins [Link]
11. Does your body become fitter if your food is stressed out? [Link]
12. Resveratrol improves aortic stiffness (in rhesus monkeys) [Link]
13. Resveratrol's impact on the cardiovascular system [Link]
14. Dosage & supplement factors to consider for resveratrol supplementation [Link]
15. Resveratrol shown to have positivity impact on brand health (or in Alzheimer's Disease prevention [Link]
16. Increased NAD+ levels have positive impacts on vascular dementia [Link]
17. NR vs. NMN: dosing and effects on NAD+ levels [Link]
18. Why keeping NR & NMN supplements cold is crucial [Link]
19. NMN supplementation improved health parameters in mice [Link]
20. Why NR is more commonly used in studies (vs. NMN) [Link]
21. Dr. David Sinclair's personal dosage and supplementation habits [Link]
22. The relationship between sleep and insulin sensitivity [Link]
23. Dr. David Sinclair's personal sleep habits [Link]
24. Resveratrol: dosage considerations and effects on cardiovascular health [Link][/left][/left]
We should [in this in the longevity category.
Opened my capsules - dark brown powder.
Time to reconsider.
https://megaresveratrol.net/product/meg ... rian-caps/
The benchmark for lipsomal delivery is obviously: https://alivebyscience.com/product/nmn- ... ublingual/