Miscellaneous TopicsAny new products or suppliments for hair loss?

michaeljkelly

Any new products or suppliments for hair loss?

Post by michaeljkelly » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:23 pm

I was reading through old topics and came across a long, wandering thread about hair loss. I see that some folks on here have been trying things. Has anyone come across a working solution to regrow hair?

Boxcost

Re: Any new products or suppliments for hair loss?

Post by Boxcost » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:17 pm

michaeljkelly wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:23 pm
I was reading through old topics and came across a long, wandering thread about hair loss. I see that some folks on here have been trying things. Has anyone come across a working solution to regrow hair?

Supplements that work / Help - NMN, Hydrolized Collegen, Hyaluronic Acid, Sulforophane (I use Broccoli Sprout powder) and of course rub some Renue Serum / Lotion on the target area.

In my case hair loss stopped and has started to regrow a little.  According to my genes I should have lost more of the hair on top of my head by now i.e. I have a 7x risk of this - my worst gene :)

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience » Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:13 am

I have been micro-needling with retinol serum and renue serum and i have had pretty amazing results. My crown thinning area shrunk significantly last year with renue alone. But i have read how Retinol helps as well.

Also i have been taking wheat germ, a rounded table spoon around 5 days per week. It has spermidine which can lengthen the anagen phase of hair retention, and is also very good for anti-aging

I love this combination and my own mother has told me that my 'bangs' have grown back. It's true i have more hair up front and i am happy with the smaller forehead.
NMN NR NAD+ (lsg)

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Sulforaphane
TMG
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:39 am

I posted this on another thread but there's a great study that came out in the last year or two that used minoxadyl and micro needling.  Worked wonders.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic