Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Newage
Posts: 906
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by Newage » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:49 pm

 AlexanderT wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:48 am
Wahey! My two bottles arrived (Without import/duty - Thanks ABS!). It might be a little bit sad but I went straight to my wash basin, rinsed my face and applied the lotion. 1 pump was plenty. 

 
Nothing wrong with “Manscaping” in this day and age. The outside of the body has to reflect  what AliveByScience supplements are doing for the inside..
Keeps us all informed of your results.


AlexanderT
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by AlexanderT » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:26 am

Manscaping? lol. I always thought that meant to maintain bodily hair. 

Yes, I agree. The wrapper and it's content both need attention. 

So far all I can say is that it feels ace on the skin and 1 pump makes for good coverage. 
drkris69
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by drkris69 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:23 pm

Give it 1 week and you will start seeing big results! :D
 
danp
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by danp » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:29 pm

I've used the Transdermal Lotion for a month and I haven't noticed any difference. Used on 1 arm vs the other and one side of my forehead vs the other. I'm sure it's different for different people and I'm sure some people have had success, but this did nothing for me. Just want to let people know this might not do anything for them.
RobSmith
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:34 am
Location: UK

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by RobSmith » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:24 am

danp wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:29 pm
I've used the Transdermal Lotion for a month and I haven't noticed any difference. Used on 1 arm vs the other and one side of my forehead vs the other. I'm sure it's different for different people and I'm sure some people have had success, but this did nothing for me. Just want to let people know this might not do anything for them.

 
I broadly agree - having been using for over 6 weeks now I've seen very little change, however, it hasn't been no change at all - there has been a little bit of fading of a small proportion of the keratosis on my body noticeable in the last couple of weeks (no change to wrinkles though). It could well be that it just takes much longer for some than others before they see any effect and it might also depend on how long the keratosis or wrinkles have been in place. My intention was to give it 3 - 6 months to measure the overall effect (as I also want to see if the feeling comes back in the tips of my fingers and the scars fade), so I'm barely half way in as far as I'm concerned. 
drkris69
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by drkris69 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:37 am

I guess everyone is different and you are right it depends on how bad the wrinkles are. It might take longer but for me I noticed my keratosis spots have improved by 90% so far.
drkris69
Posts: 625
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by drkris69 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:38 am

You might want to try the serum instead of the lotion. I think it may be stronger.
Newage
Posts: 906
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by Newage » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:21 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:37 am
I guess everyone is different and you are right it depends on how bad the wrinkles are. It might take longer but for me I noticed my keratosis spots have improved by 90% so far.

 
I think 3 to 6 months is a realistic time frame to begin to see results especially on old scars blemishes and wrinkles.
Remember that these long term issues have taken many years to surface...by way of ageing exposure or accidents.
 
NewLifeScience
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by NewLifeScience » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:12 pm

Well i put the lotion all over my face, and have done so for over 2 months. There is no doubt it had evened out my complexion, removed rough skin and even shrunk a couple pores on my nose. I don't use full servings. I just need 2-3 pumps for my whole face.

But I am in my 50s and maybe i have more things to 'fix'.

I put it under my eyes and they look great. That area has lightened up. There were little tiny dots in the skin below the eyes and half of them are gone.

But the complexion benefit is super, i look healthier, and a bit better looking, in my humble opinion.
Taking:
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
NMN 500mg
Melatonin 1mg (am)
Blueberry extract 1g
Berberine 250mg
Vitamin E tocotrienols 50 mg
Astragalus 500 mg
Methyl B12 5000 mcg 3x/week
Methyl Folate 1000 mcg 1-3/week
Newage
Posts: 906
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 pm

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by Newage » Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:58 pm

NewLifeScience wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:12 pm
Well i put the lotion all over my face, and have done so for over 2 months. There is no doubt it had evened out my complexion, removed rough skin and even shrunk a couple pores on my nose. I don't use full servings. I just need 2-3 pumps for my whole face.

But I am in my 50s and maybe i have more things to 'fix'.

I put it under my eyes and they look great. That area has lightened up. There were little tiny dots in the skin below the eyes and half of them are gone.

But the complexion benefit is super, i look healthier, and a bit better looking, in my humble opinion.

 
I’m seeing the same level of results as above in about the same time frame.
It can’t happen overnight, we have to be consistent with use and wait for the results..
With me some of the benefits were seen quite quickly but generally it is a long term use strategy..
 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic