Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

smokinjoe
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by smokinjoe » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:50 pm

I was reading up on both Reishi and Sulforaphane. Coincidentally, both have been shown to reduce DHT.

Sulforaphane:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26923074/

Reishi:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/


I wonder if both were mixed into a topical compound if that would work, perhaps with the new serum which may help it get into the dermis.

I will soon be taking both of these orally, but for different reasons. 


guy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:49 am

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by guy » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:57 am

i've started rubbing it on to my scalp at the front, i'll let you know how it goes.
canadahealthy
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by canadahealthy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:25 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:50 pm
I was reading up on both Reishi and Sulforaphane. Coincidentally, both have been shown to reduce DHT.

Sulforaphane:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26923074/

Reishi:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/


I wonder if both were mixed into a topical compound if that would work, perhaps with the new serum which may help it get into the dermis.

I will soon be taking both of these orally, but for different reasons. 

 
Well if you wanted to do it, here is how I'd go about it...

The broccoli sprouts can be frozen, which actually dramatically magnifies the amount of sulforaphane in each sprout. You could then thaw them and mash a small amount into a paste. Add a small amount of Reishi powder to the compound. That will make it dark.

Then mix it with Retinol serum or vitamin C serum and apply to your scalp where 'needed'. I'd leave it in over night. You'd need a cover for your pilow.

I would do it for 2 days, then wait 5 days, then 2, then 5... Maybe do it 6 weeks, then wait 4- 6 weeks so see it there are results.

---

Unfortunately it is very hard to track something you can't see - so you are best served taking a picture. Then wait the full 3 months and take a pic of the same spot. If it works, there would have to be a noticeable improvement after 3 months.
guy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:49 am

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by guy » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:23 am

my approach to putting renue on my scalp : shave the hair very short ie a " zero" on a hair shaver - then apply the cream

yes my hairline has been receding a little over the years, hair turning grey etc, its definitely thinning.

i've just started taking some pictures of my scalp to see if anything noticeable happens.

generally i find after using renue the skin feels "healthy" if thats a real description.

i figured that the more hair between my scalp and the renue product the less product gets on the scalp.
canadahealthy
Posts: 340
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by canadahealthy » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:07 pm

guy wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:23 am
my approach to putting renue on my scalp : shave the hair very short ie a " zero" on a hair shaver - then apply the cream

yes my hairline has been receding a little over the years, hair turning grey etc, its definitely thinning.

i've just started taking some pictures of my scalp to see if anything noticeable happens.

generally i find after using renue the skin feels "healthy" if thats a real description.

i figured that the more hair between my scalp and the renue product the less product gets on the scalp.

 
I was thinking the same thing. It will definitely stretch out the product if you shave your scalp. It may even be easier to see progress.
 
drkris69
Posts: 836
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by drkris69 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am

You guys need to try the new Serum that just came out. I find it to be very powerful and perhaps stronger that the lotion. Ive been using it for a week now and seeing results already! :D
 
guy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:49 am

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by guy » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:16 am

one thing i have noticed is this

i tend to shave my head at the start of summer because i tend to get heat rash, spots on my scalp - no idea why, maybe sweat , no real idea. even when i shave my head these spots and rash tends to persist.

so this time i shaved my head to do the renue experiment and everything seemed "normal" rash, spots etc.

after rubbing the renue on the scalp something strange happened - the spots and rash disappeared and have remained - GONE. this has been going on for around maybe 3 - 4 years and has suddenly gone after say the third rubbing of the renue on my scalp. i've tried all manner of things in the past to get rid of the problem. 

maybe its some placebo effect? maybe its just sheer chance - i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy ?!

maybe the renue will have some effect on hair loss?  - i don't know, its too early to say. 

the only thing i do know is that the renue has defintely had positive effects on my skin and other things (i don't want to talk about !)
smokinjoe
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 am

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by smokinjoe » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:01 pm

guy wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:16 am
one thing i have noticed is this

i tend to shave my head at the start of summer because i tend to get heat rash, spots on my scalp - no idea why, maybe sweat , no real idea. even when i shave my head these spots and rash tends to persist.

so this time i shaved my head to do the renue experiment and everything seemed "normal" rash, spots etc.

after rubbing the renue on the scalp something strange happened - the spots and rash disappeared and have remained - GONE. this has been going on for around maybe 3 - 4 years and has suddenly gone after say the third rubbing of the renue on my scalp. i've tried all manner of things in the past to get rid of the problem. 

maybe its some placebo effect? maybe its just sheer chance - i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy ?!

maybe the renue will have some effect on hair loss?  - i don't know, its too early to say. 

the only thing i do know is that the renue has defintely had positive effects on my skin and other things (i don't want to talk about !)

 
I have experienced some quick healing of very irritated skin and even hives with the lotion.

It's definitely far more than a moisturizer. I think it feeds the skin cells and energises them.
 
NewLifeScience
Posts: 415
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by NewLifeScience » Sat May 08, 2021 9:48 pm

smokinjoe wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:01 pm
guy wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:16 am
one thing i have noticed is this

i tend to shave my head at the start of summer because i tend to get heat rash, spots on my scalp - no idea why, maybe sweat , no real idea. even when i shave my head these spots and rash tends to persist.

so this time i shaved my head to do the renue experiment and everything seemed "normal" rash, spots etc.

after rubbing the renue on the scalp something strange happened - the spots and rash disappeared and have remained - GONE. this has been going on for around maybe 3 - 4 years and has suddenly gone after say the third rubbing of the renue on my scalp. i've tried all manner of things in the past to get rid of the problem. 

maybe its some placebo effect? maybe its just sheer chance - i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy ?!

maybe the renue will have some effect on hair loss?  - i don't know, its too early to say. 

the only thing i do know is that the renue has defintely had positive effects on my skin and other things (i don't want to talk about !)


 
I have experienced some quick healing of very irritated skin and even hives with the lotion.

It's definitely far more than a moisturizer. I think it feeds the skin cells and energises them.
 

 
I think the Renue Serum with Apocynin has helped my scalp bald spot fill in a bit. I will keep at it.
NMN

Astragalus
Berberine
Blueberry extract
Green Tea Extract
Gotu Kola
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
Melatonin
Methyl B12
Methylfolate
Sulforaphane
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Vitamin E tocotrienols
Vitamin K2
Virgin Olive Oil
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic