Renue NAD+ Skin CareAny research so far about nad+ and hair loss?

Newage

Re: Any research so far about nad+ and hair loss?

Post by Newage » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 pm

I also make up a spray using ABS Pure NAD+ powder and spray the thinning area at least a couple of times a day along with the rest of my hair.
I keep the spray in the refrigerator and according to ABS it doesn’t degrade to much.
I use purified water for the base..

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 am

Personally, Ive been using the serum morning and night. After showering, I will pump 3 pumps and briskly put it on my scalp and then style as usual. Ive noticed my hair becoming thicker. :D

Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 pm

drkris69 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 am
Personally, Ive been using the serum morning and night. After showering, I will pump 3 pumps and briskly put it on my scalp and then style as usual. Ive noticed my hair becoming thicker. :D

In David Sinclair’s study with Rodents and NMN the hair and coat of the NMN Mouse was far thicker and glossier than the mouse that was not fed NMN. Keep in mind that this was in the later part of the rodents approximate two year life cycle. Considering we are all hoping to live at least 50 times the normal mouse life span any rejuvenation of hair quality and quantity may take considerable time.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:13 pm

Newage wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 pm
drkris69 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:28 am

In David Sinclair’s study with Rodents and NMN the hair and coat of the NMN Mouse was far thicker and glossier than the mouse that was not fed NMN. Keep in mind that this was in the later part of the rodents approximate two year life cycle. Considering we are all hoping to live at least 50 times the normal mouse life span any rejuvenation of hair quality and quantity may take considerable time.

I also noticed that my hair is returning to its youthful brown color and losing the grey!

ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:27 pm

I am late in month 3 of the serum with things finally beginning to change.

Hair is getting thicker in the thin spot. Need a camera to see if there is new growth. Something is happening that is for sure.
Taking:
NMN since June, 2019 (started at 250mg, 500mg as of Oct 1st)
NAD+ nasal spray since July, 2019
Resveratrol since Sept 2019
Astaxanthin 10mg since October 20th
Blueberry concentrate 500 mg since October 20th
Berberine 250 mg since October 20th
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic