NMNAlive By Nature Summit

Drdavid

Re: Alive By Nature Summit

Post by Drdavid » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Awesome, lets keep talking about this and see if it gains momentum. Any ideas on topics or subjects you want to hear about?

Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Drdavid wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:40 pm
Awesome, lets keep talking about this and see if it gains momentum. Any ideas on topics or subjects you want to hear about?
So many questions DrDavid. Where do we start??
I think we could start with the Alive By Nature product range.
The difference in products:
Starting doses:
Increasing doses to the most beneficial levels:
Beneficial supplements to compliment:
Who is benefiting most from what:
What the individual expects to experience:
How long for that to happen:
The budget factor:
Side effects if any:
Addressing the above with obviously many more questions to be answered would go a long way to relaying fears of some people tiptoeing into the arena of anti ageing and longevity.
As you can appreciate, it can be a “ mine field “ of information for the average individual to try and understand when wanting to become part of this Health and Wellness concept.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:39 pm

Drdavid wrote:
I believe that there is a valid place for links to trials and studies but the average layman finds it hard and most times confusing to navigate through those. I think hearing it direct from the mouth of a respected lecturer or academic goes a lot further to appeasing their apprehension..
Newage

Post by Newage » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Drdavid wrote:
I believe the more we know and understand about the wonderful range of products that Alive By Nature make available, the more we will fully appreciate the terrific benefits we receive by taking them...
MarcusL

Post by MarcusL » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:31 pm

This is a great idea! I'm in Malaysia, so a virtual summit would be a great way to interact and get to know other members.
OzSport

Post by OzSport » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:26 pm

Drdavid wrote:
There could be group HIIT fitness session where we can follow along at home in real time or if we are in different time zones, have the ability to replay it at a later time. Before / after the fitness session, there can be discussion on why this type of exercise is beneficial, perhaps?

I'm also keen to hear about the latest research on nutrition and how we can incorporate these findings in our day to day lives, whether it be through supplements and / or new recipes we can try.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:38 pm

My contribution to a Summit would be to bring historical lab proof of physical improvement in ones life style from the results of
a constant dosage of these products (NMN, NAD+) , coupled with a record of nutritional , stress exercise type, and life style changes.

I have retained and been reviewing all of my bi-annual VA Physical and Blood lab results since I was 63 , noting improved areas
(HDL. Triglycerides, testosterone, blood pressure) for the last 15 years, with particular improvements in the last two years of taking
NMN/NAD+ products supplied by AlivebyNature.

It would be beneficial to share this information with people of a corresponding age group (65-80) for their own noted results.
Ben (228) 216-9542
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:52 pm

I like all the ideas that are being presented and think that something like this would be beneficial for a very large population. I think it would be great to hear from someone that has lab results and competes at competitive level speak about results.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic