NMNAMPK Activator

jessicaP
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am

AMPK Activator

Post by jessicaP » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am

Has anyone else ordered this yet?

Does it do more than boost NAD+ ?
Any input on the daily values of the ingredients?

Fisetin – 165 Mg
EGCG – 375 Mg
Pterostilbene – 40 Mg
Astragaloside IV – 40 Mg
Ellagic Acid – 30 Mg


User avatar
AlbertY
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by AlbertY » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:21 pm

Fisetin is also a senolytic drug, I don't think you should take it on a daily basis. Take it a few days each month instead, you can refer to joko's post for more information. viewtopic.php?t=699
Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
jessicaP
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by jessicaP » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:48 pm

AlbertY wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:21 pm
Fisetin is also a senolytic drug, I don't think you should take it on a daily basis. Take it a few days each month instead, you can refer to joko's post for more information. viewtopic.php?t=699
Thank you, great info! :)
NewLifeScience
Posts: 314
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by NewLifeScience » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm

jessicaP wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am
Has anyone else ordered this yet?

Does it do more than boost NAD+ ?
Any input on the daily values of the ingredients?

Fisetin – 165 Mg
EGCG – 375 Mg
Pterostilbene – 40 Mg
Astragaloside IV – 40 Mg
Ellagic Acid – 30 Mg
welcome Jessica! I actually have ordered this recently, as i am already taking NMN, NAD+, Resveratrol and others (astaxanthin). for this NAD+ booster i will likely take it once or twice per week.
Taking:
Liposomal Curcumin / Resveratrol
NMN 500mg
Melatonin 1mg (am)
Blueberry extract 1g
Berberine 250mg
Vitamin E tocotrienols 50 mg
Astragalus 500 mg
Methyl B12 5000 mcg 3x/week
Methyl Folate 1000 mcg 1-3/week
Fred

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by Fred » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am

NewLifeScience wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm
jessicaP wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am
Has anyone else ordered this yet?

Does it do more than boost NAD+ ?
Any input on the daily values of the ingredients?

Fisetin – 165 Mg
EGCG – 375 Mg
Pterostilbene – 40 Mg
Astragaloside IV – 40 Mg
Ellagic Acid – 30 Mg
welcome Jessica! I actually have ordered this recently, as i am already taking NMN, NAD+, Resveratrol and others (astaxanthin). for this NAD+ booster i will likely take it once or twice per week.
Please report back how you find it. But perhaps you would need to take it daily for 2-3 weeks to get the maximum effects. EGCG is a fantastic compound. I can´t think of a pathology it doesn´t in some way improve. Fisetin sure looks interesting, being both a sirtuin-activator and a senolytic molecule.
jessicaP
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by jessicaP » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm

Fred wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am
NewLifeScience wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm
jessicaP wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:10 am
Has anyone else ordered this yet?

Does it do more than boost NAD+ ?
Any input on the daily values of the ingredients?

Fisetin – 165 Mg
EGCG – 375 Mg
Pterostilbene – 40 Mg
Astragaloside IV – 40 Mg
Ellagic Acid – 30 Mg
welcome Jessica! I actually have ordered this recently, as i am already taking NMN, NAD+, Resveratrol and others (astaxanthin). for this NAD+ booster i will likely take it once or twice per week.
Please report back how you find it. But perhaps you would need to take it daily for 2-3 weeks to get the maximum effects. EGCG is a fantastic compound. I can´t think of a pathology it doesn´t in some way improve. Fisetin sure looks interesting, being both a sirtuin-activator and a senolytic molecule.
Hi Fred,
I hope you come across this post eventually. I am taking green tea extract (specifically Mill Bay Green Tea Extract Supplement). Do you suspect that get me significant amounts of EGCG?
Fred

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by Fred » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 pm

jessicaP wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm
Fred wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am
NewLifeScience wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:58 pm


welcome Jessica! I actually have ordered this recently, as i am already taking NMN, NAD+, Resveratrol and others (astaxanthin). for this NAD+ booster i will likely take it once or twice per week.
Please report back how you find it. But perhaps you would need to take it daily for 2-3 weeks to get the maximum effects. EGCG is a fantastic compound. I can´t think of a pathology it doesn´t in some way improve. Fisetin sure looks interesting, being both a sirtuin-activator and a senolytic molecule.
Hi Fred,
I hope you come across this post eventually. I am taking green tea extract (specifically Mill Bay Green Tea Extract Supplement). Do you suspect that get me significant amounts of EGCG?
Hi JessicaP,
Don't you have the bottle left? I put the name in an internet search engine and the label says: "500 mg Green tea extract (50% EGCG)".

So you get 250 mg of EGCG. It's right there on the back of your bottle. Cheers ^^
jessicaP
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:52 am

Re: AMPK Activator

Post by jessicaP » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Fred wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:10 pm
jessicaP wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:03 pm
Fred wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:05 am


Please report back how you find it. But perhaps you would need to take it daily for 2-3 weeks to get the maximum effects. EGCG is a fantastic compound. I can´t think of a pathology it doesn´t in some way improve. Fisetin sure looks interesting, being both a sirtuin-activator and a senolytic molecule.
Hi Fred,
I hope you come across this post eventually. I am taking green tea extract (specifically Mill Bay Green Tea Extract Supplement). Do you suspect that get me significant amounts of EGCG?
Hi JessicaP,
Don't you have the bottle left? I put the name in an internet search engine and the label says: "500 mg Green tea extract (50% EGCG)".

So you get 250 mg of EGCG. It's right there on the back of your bottle. Cheers ^^

Duh! I didn't correlate the two, thought it was more of a marketing number than a real number.

At any rate i am sure 2 -3 day for me can't hurt.

Thanks Fred.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic