NAD+ OptimizersWinding back the clock...

Newage

Winding back the clock...

Post by Newage » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 am

I have been taking sublingual Alive By Nature NMN Tablets for just over four months now with what I see as nothing short of exceptional results. I had previously sourced NMN from alternative suppliers but found the quality and consistency of their product questionable.
I am rising 70 years of age and run 100 metres
In just under 14 seconds, depending on how the body feels on the day.
Although a certain amount of this speed is genetic, up until a year ago I had not run at a competitive level for 50 years or so.
I do not think NMN will make you compete at a higher level but more “ let” you utilise your genetic natural ability at a later stage of your life. My sprinting times are still coming down so time will tell just how effective these products will be over the next 12 months and after.
Exciting prospects to ponder over.
Happy to share with the forum what other exceptional benefits that I seem to be experiencing...

Pilgrim79

Re: Winding back the clock...

Post by Pilgrim79 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Please do share what other things are going on with your NMN usage. I was taking it for about 2 months before switching to NAD+, and I thought it was far superior to the NR I was taking for about a year and a half. Thanks for sharing!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Newage,
Thank you for the update. Your unique sport will provide reliable data for your NMN results. I would recommend to keep track of your times because as you said they should continue to improve to a point. I just want to say congratulations on running the 100m at such a young age. Just to be clear the men’s world record 100m is 9.58 by a sprinter in his prime.
Thank you for the contribution we love to here about the results.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 am

Thanks for showing an interest. I will keep the forum updated on my journey. As long as the body stays injury free and I can keep inflammation at bay with the help of NMN and other Alive By Nature products, I may just succeed on my sprinting mission..
But as we all know “Words are cheap” so let’s see what happens!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:03 pm

I can tell you that I have seen pro athletes not have any pain or inflammation after receiving NAD+ even though they have a long history of joint issues. The key is to maintain a steady state of NAD+.
Newage

Post by Newage » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Thanks for your input Drdavid.
I’m looking forward to what the future holds for my reborn running quest.
We seem to both be on the same page with the inflammation issue.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:18 am

Newage wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:30 am
I have been taking sublingual Alive By Nature NMN Tablets for just over four months now with what I see as nothing short of exceptional results. I had previously sourced NMN from alternative suppliers but found the quality and consistency of their product questionable.
I am rising 70 years of age and run 100 metres
In just under 14 seconds, depending on how the body feels on the day.
Although a certain amount of this speed is genetic, up until a year ago I had not run at a competitive level for 50 years or so.
I do not think NMN will make you compete at a higher level but more “ let” you utilise your genetic natural ability at a later stage of your life. My sprinting times are still coming down so time will tell just how effective these products will be over the next 12 months and after.
Exciting prospects to ponder over.
Happy to share with the forum what other exceptional benefits that I seem to be experiencing...
So it has been another month. Anything new to report? :)
Newage

Post by Newage » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:02 pm

Feeling exceptionally good smokinjoe.
I have increased my NMN daily intake considerably and seem to be reaping the improved benefits.
It’s the track off season at this time of year where I am from, so at the moment doing a lot of cross training including stair running for strength and endurance..Apart from a bit of a tumble some weeks ago which put me on the sideline for a couple of days, I’m back at it with increased vigour.
It was a very fast recovery from the fall and I was back in the arena in a matter of days which realistically should have been weeks.
Taking NMN contributed to faster recovery ??
I would definitely say YES. 🏃‍♂️.
Including NAD+ Nasal Spray into my regime in 2 weeks or so and looking forward to the increased benefits from that...
Newage

Post by Newage » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:23 pm

On another note smokinjoe.
Went to the movies last night. We have an aged care government discount card over here for anyone 55 years plus.
I tried to purchase my ticket but the ticket seller would not believe that I was over 55 so I had to go back to my car to get my discount card for proof.
At rising 70 years of age. “I will take and enjoy those types of positive queries everyday”

NMN, Genetics, Exercise ,Diet ,Intermittent Fasting ,Calorie Restriction...
I thank you all...
FitandHealthyinAZ

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:45 pm

There have been a number of actions I have taken to slow the aging process as I approach 60. The first was to identify the stresses in my life and systematically eliminate them. Second is to make sure I get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every night. Third, I commit to a daily exercise regimen that includes both aerobic activity and free weight training. Fourth, I supplement with NMN, resveratrol, Vitamin D and B complex #12. Fifth, I cut saturated fat, upped omega-3 fats and lost the cake, cookies and ice cream; I focus on consuming more complex carbs, such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. All of this has transpired over the past 2 years and my blood work, physical appearance and athletic performance has been nothing short of remarkable.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic